We are pleased to invite you and your entire audit staff to a Seminar on “IT for Non-IT Auditors, Financial Audit for Internal Auditors and Managing Difficult Clients” to be held at Tanga Beach Resort in Tanga from Monday 25th to Friday 29th November 2019.
The participants will have opportunity to;
- Gain expertise and confidence of auditing an IT environment.
- Learn three categories of IT risks that must be managed in every IT environment.
- Be able to explain some of the IT control weaknesses that can be picked during an audit.
- Practise ways that you can use to deal with difficult clients to ensure they don’t delay your audit objective while leaving them satisfied.
- Understand the do and don’ts of dealing with difficult clients.
- Gain expertise and confidence of carrying out financial audits by understanding key areas of focus when conducting financial audits of your organisation.