THE 5TH CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITORS & AUDIT MANAGERS SYMPOSIUM AND RETREAT
This is a special forum that brings together Chief Internal Auditors, Senior Auditors and Audit Managers from in and around East Africa, to network and explore matters that are essential in leading internal audit department and deliver value to their organizations.
The following topics will be discussed:
• Review of Key Stakeholders of internal audit and their expectation
• Working to meet stakeholders’ expectation
• Changes in business and how they affect expectation of key stakeholders on internal audit
• Attributes of highly effective CAE
• Key skills you should have in internal audit to meet expectation of key stakeholders
• Building skills of internal audit: training, co-sourcing, attracting and retaining
• IT and Cybercrime risk
• Leading to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department
• Managing expectation of key stakeholders
• Various types of KPI to measure efficiency and effectiveness of internal audit
• Performance indicators for CAE, Audit Managers and other internal auditors
• Preparing for external quality assessment.