Compliments from the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Tanzania!
We are pleased to invite you and your entire Audit Staff to the 6th Chief Audit Executives, Senior Auditors & Audit Managers Forum to be held on 25 – 27 September 2019 at Mt. Meru Hotel, Arusha -Tanzania.
This is a unique forum that brings together Heads of Internal Audit, Senior Internal Auditors and Audit Managers to network and explore matters that are essential in leading internal audit department and deliver value to their organizations.
Key Topics for Discussion:
- Execute an Agile transformation of your IA shop
- Highly effective internal audit Activity: The role of the CAE
- Integrating Quality in Audit Operations – The case for Effective QAIP
- How Internal Audit Can Benefit from the Three Lines of Defense Model
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Embedding data analytics throughout the audit process
- Cyber security
- Evolving Artificial Intelligence and Audit
- COSO ERM – Managing Risk in Uncertain Times
- Auditing Risk Culture – a practical approach
- Soft Controls – Why Do They matter?
- Adroit Auditing in a Transforming World